

I kid you not, just yesterday I asked Jamie when Starbucks gets the Pumpkin Spice Latte in, he said October 1st....I kinda remember it being earlier I thought to myself. Well, wouldn't you know my girlfriend Natalie called me today and said see you outside in ten minutes with a surprise.....OMG!!!! She had one for me!!! So thoughtful of her, thanks Natailie again! I was almost done drinking the whole cup, when I realized I should blog it along with me wearing my Plucky Knitter Pumpkin Latte colorway socks.....what a coincidence, huh!

What they do when they rule the house, taken yesterday afternoon.
Oh, and check out Bobbi's new Etsy banner..... her hubby thought of it. Said why don't we take a picture of you with all your "friends". Todd, you're too funny, not as funny as your better half most times, but I have to give you credit on this one, this takes the cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment