I was just sitting here and enjoying having you all to myself....feeling you literally rolling around inside me, knowing all too soon, the pain will start, a little a time, then I will know it is time, only to feel for the last time a new life leaving me to enter this tough world. How I do not want this to end, but alas, it will and I look forward to one day sharing you with your father and siblings.......till then, keep kicking me, rolling around happily as you have been for I love this and everything about carrying a new life, a blessing and an honor I would never trade......



1 comment:
:)) So sweet Nicole. It is true, they are all yours for 9 months. Yhen the day comes when you get to share.
Enjoy this blessed time with your precious gift!
Michelle (from Rav)
Post a Comment