Saturday, July 31, 2010

August is just a day away!


Wow, so I made it to the last day of July for tomorrow is August, the month we met the newest little member of the family! I was doubtful I would make it to this day, for this year was a roller coaster ride for me. My life has changed in ways I do not care for, but this is a bump in the road and we will soon be over it. Besides, I have heard from many that this year will be celebrated with a BIG New Years Eve Party....hhhmmmm, thinking of having one myself as I am usually asleep anymore when it hits midnight that time of year!LOL! But I have to believe this little one will make it change, bring some sunshine into this otherwise dreary year! And I love the fact that all of us girls share a January or August birthday, what are the odds on that one?
So tonight Jamie and Ryder are off to see Brooks and Dunn on their final tour...his birthday present from his grandparents and I could not be more excited for him. Of course, around here the big joke is that they will arrive home at oh, say about 2am, Jamie's head will hit the pillow and an hour later, honey, it's time! How funny would that be??? Maybe for me, but not for him...time will tell I can only guess to say! I am getting excited to hold her her in my arms.....I love newborns, love these next few weeks ahead of us, even without the sleep, I still look forward to it, strange I know, but well worth it. And it goes too fast, blink of an eye, I know, it has gone too fast 9 times for me!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I LOVE your "baby" picture. My middle son will be 21 tomorrow - August 1. Hope your baby daughter comes on that date too. Best wishes to you and your family.

Mary said...

Cant wait to see the pictures of you little beauty!

Renee said...

Sending hugs and smiles!

Courtney said...

I love this photo! I'm excited for you to meet your little one soon.