A lot of fires this past week....a lot of thinking burned in the nights light....and a lot of smores eaten too!
A lot of blessings to be counted and loved too!
Sunday, July 3 2011. I am so grateful to have June past us. That was one of the roughest months in a long time to have come upon us. Although this week is not looking much brighter either.....Aspen has surgery on Thursday for his hernia. I am not looking forward to the emotional roller coaster of that day. No one likes to hand over their little full of life blessing to a complete stranger, to imagine his little nakedness lying there being worked upon....I shudder and cringe at those thoughts but have faith in God and those people who take care of him in that operating room. I know of certain Angels that will be there hovering over him, protecting him and us through this day. Yes, life is so fragile, you walk a fine line everyday and do not see that line some days.The blur and hum of life can block it out for most. But events like this past week and upcoming week make you see that line and walk it with even greater steps, for events like these make up who you are and what you are. I need to be there for Aspen, pull myself up and gather all the strength I have right now and be a strong mama. We both are fortunate to have a strong man to hold us a well, Jamie my husband and Aspens father. Together we support each other as well as this family. So, I look forward to it being a week from today, to have this all behind us and enjoying the rest of this beautiful summer!
And some toad hunting after the fire and before bed...three in one night, lets see if we can beat that sometime these next couple of weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment