Well, 3 weeks from this moment, they will be off on the big yellow bus! We have Griffen starting Kindergarten and I am so happy that he has morning class, getting him off with the others will be so much easier, for him and mommy! Tessa is the big 5th grader and Dawson starts Middle School. And of course, my oldest Ryder starts High School~OMG, where did that come from? I am really not ready for that....we will see in time how I handle it.
Tessa and Maeve, they were touching noses but moved since I had to run downstairs and grab the camera! And yes, they were sleeping not posing for this shot!
Celeste, makes a mad dash whenever that gate is open for the stairs. Not sure if it is she likes her new ability or wants to be with the others, a little of both I believe! She has taken her first steps and just needs the confidence to let go, which will be within the week. Hard to believe a year ago we were all waiting for her to make her appearance!


1 comment:
Oh, such sweet faces. I can't imagine the sweet agony of watching them grow, with only two to monitor, it hasn't as much impact to realize they are going to be a junior in HS and an 8th grader. In one year I will no longer have an elementary aged child! In two years I will have a college student! Ack!!! Where does the time go.
That Celeste is a doll! Best wishes on the next addition.
Post a Comment