Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Relief.....



This afternoon a big hurdle was overcome, we had our NST scan. I always opted out of this test, but this time, with everything we have been through, I said yes with open arms to see this little one. They said everything looked fine, great.......phew! I will get the final results soon, but to hear the tech say from what she saw looked great, that was a relief and a really wonderful day early birthday present. This little one is a miracle, they all are, but this one has a special meaning for us, unsure of what that may be yet, but one thing I know is that life is a gift and cherish it everyday and everyone in it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear there is good news. Hoping the little one continues to grow and you are blessed with another addition.