Sung by Gary Allen. A sad, but very true song. Seems this is stuck in my head after probably the hardest week of my life. I warn you, this post is going to be tough to read, going to break your heart......Around here there a rather two large families who reside in Oley, The Allens and us, The Freeds. Trish has 13, me 11~but who is counting?LOL! No, really, it is kind of funny, people will come up to me and ask if Trish is pregnant and vice versa, they ask her if I am! Really, they can just ask us if they wanna know so bad! Or if one of us just had a baby, oh, they ask the opposite, are you going to have another to catch up? No, it is far from a competition between us. We have an understanding of each other, what it takes and the trials and tribulations to run a large family. Life is nothing like you would imagine, but I would never want any other way of life, we are both truly blessed and know it. Last week though, our lives changed. She lost her almost three year old little boy. He found his way into a car in their driveway, got in but could not get out, and the rest you understand. He was three weeks older than Aspen, and unplanned by Trish and I, they both accidentally shared the same middle name, Tucker. My heart still aches from the pain of hearing of this news last Wednesday evening, shattered into many pieces at the mere thought of one of them gone. An accident that could happen to anyone, and accident that should never happen to anyone. So many times throughout the week, I break down. I hold and kiss my children.........please say your prayers for them, their little one is watching over them, gone all too soon from this world, but in our hearts forever.
1 comment:
Prayers are with Trish's family and prayers to you in your grief. I pray that peace will settle upon her and will lift her through this time.
Post a Comment