Happy 8th Birthday Tessa!
Thinking of a wish and don't you just love the job of a big brother????Trust me on this one, he definitley is good at it and was made just right for the job!
Her cupcakes were delish, the vanilla are my favorite, and the kids loved the change from cake! It was a nice break from the norm. Not sure how well you can mak it out, but I did spell out the happy birthday Tessa on it. My hands were tired, I was baking for most of the day and then attended Ryder's first dance. More down below....
A smiling baby can always make you melt.
Sneaky little cheeky monkeys! I still like the spoons myself. In the realm of cookie dough, I LOVE the dough better than the baked ones. Somehow along the way, my kids call them bloppers. I have the Pampered Chef cookie scooper and I believe Ryder and Eve started it one day and it has since been the tradition to holler out "bloppers" and they all come running into the kitchen with outstretched hands waiting with anticipation! Yummmmmm! I hope to getting around and making these today or tomorrow! Probably Monday, we have three extra girls sleep over last night, an Eagles game to watch and a basketball game later today! Yes, it will be Monday!

Ryder's first dance. I tear up just thinking about it! You know, he actually said to me on the way down, "I have butterflies in my belly"! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful son and our relationship is one I cherish so much! We talk all the time about everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! His class is wonderful, they all know me as Ryder's mom and it felt so weird to have them come up to me for some soda and I had to take their money. The one mother next to me made it easier for me by saying,"it's not their money, it's their parents!" LOL! I laughed for it is the truth! About 130 attended, not quite sure how many are in his class but they are so well behaved! No one danced to the slow songs~all two that were played~so there was no foul play going on that night! Whew, I think all of us are thankful for that so far! I know, only a matter of before I can no longer dodge that bullet! Ouch, that is really going to hurt when it hits!


No comments:
Post a Comment