Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cold and Icky out!

Here at the Freed household, it has been something other than getting back to normal, as I thought it would have been this past Monday. Monday went great, back to a "normal" day especially for the wee little ones who got a "normal" time nap~I do not recall one day in the past two weeks that they were ever laid down for a nap, they just conked out whenever, wherever, which made bedtime not normal and so the trickle effects happen! So come Tuesday, school let out an hour early....then a two hour delay Wednesday! Life, is never "normal"!
So, there has been a lot more Wii time after school than I would like to admit too. But what else is there really to do when it is so dreary out~wet, cold, windy, and did I say wet? We have yet to get some snow and that is a real bummer for all of us!




But the warm glow and smell of a fresh scent Yankee Candle and a baby smiling at you from behind his daddy's back(he loves happiness and bursts with it when he spots me) just wraps me up in coziness!


Miss Eve practicing her violin. She is getting quite good at it and I really enjoy listening to her practice. Next I have to "catch" Dawson, he started the cello and seems to really like it and sound good for a beginner! I am really proud of the all of them and their accomplishments in the music aspect of their schooling. I started to flute, but never stuck it out(could have been helped out by the mean and awful teacher I had! She was terrifyingly MEAN!)



No comments: