Ok, I splurged, bad! I have NEVER wanted a Coach handbag, never. But the other day, while at the salon, I saw a women with the same beautiful object of my desire as up above. I HAD to have it. I wanted to ask the women if I could just touch hers~I did not. I needed it. I have never loved or wanted another handbag like this. I used to think who the heck would pay so much for a handbag~ahem,cough cough Marie,Bobbi!(just kidding!) But now I understand and feel it for the first time in my life. I just hope this is the only one, ever, and so does Jamie!Love it, adore it and cherish it! So, when I realized it was sitting in between my door(poor mail carrier had to get out and walk through crusty wet snow) and opened the box and pulled out my first ever Coach handbag it immediately brought to my attention how much I love brown (and the fact there is a color thing going on lately on a bunch of blogs I follow and I thought it was a neat idea). I pulled out my camera and found some things brown........
Dansko clogs.....every pair I own except for one are brown. The other is a fun purple. I wear no other shoes, I love my Dansko's!
Of course, brown yarn! Never have enough of this stuff!
Our dining room. The light fixture was the first item we purchased for this house and the idea for a brown room. The name of the paint is "Brown Town".All of our sofa's are brown. We purchased them last summer and I did not settle for anything but brown ones~helps hide the dirt and does a excellent job of it I might say so!
My rocking chair, brown of course. Oh, and when Longaberger came out with the dark stain, deep brown, *sigh* my love came back for them! I love brown, always have since I can remember!




1 comment:
I love brown too!! And your Coach bag ~ now I want to see, touch and have one. I'll live vicariously through you. Maybe one day. :)
Post a Comment