Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Maeve!

What ever little girl wants and needs, a pink cake outside


as well as inside! YUMMY it was!

That is the birthday girl's hand stealing a piece of the flower icing all ready!


One of her presents was a princess phone. She also received everything Tinkerbell, a play set, tent, fairy dolls! She herself is a little tink!


Is he getting big or what!

I love my children's birthdays! As you get older they get less for us, not wanting the years and such. Seeing and being here for them is the best way too celebrate them, the best way by far! I remember mine, though slowly fading they are, then you have your own baby and wow, nothing can compare to that day that each one entered the world. For me it is not my birthday anymore that is so special, it is the day we started this journey of parenthood and childhood together that I love to celebrate! On this day I cannot believe how fast it has gone, their life not mine anymore, and those moments when it all started are forever etched into my heart, my mind and my body!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Wishing you a very Happy 2nd Bithday, Maeve! Your pink cake looks like it was delicious.