Monday, May 11, 2009

And finally the surprise!

I really meant to post this sooner, rather than this much later....I have a TON of pictures to post after this post....

I am really happy to write this, it is an honor to write this, that I will have the joyous job of watching my little sister enter the world of motherhood!!!! To be able to watch her grow my little niece or nephew, grow in love all around her is the biggest excitement in my life right now! She and Ian will become wonderful parents and I am sure the little one will have lots to teach them as well (I learn something new everyday from ours). This blessing is a gift all around and I cannot wait till November to met this new little person!!!

Congratulations to Marie and Ian and thank you for giving me the honor of being an Aunt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your little sister! How exciting. So much great baby knitting ahead of you. A happy and healthy 9 months to her.
Debbie R.