Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday

The date on that post down below is wrong, I uploaded the pictures on Tuesday only to write the descriptions today. So I will finish my thoughts up here...
I started walking the two and a half mile walk on Sunday. I choose to walk real early in the morning and have walked everyday since then, yesterday I even squeezed in Pilate's. I am currently aching and love that feeling of something is changing and working. I am squeezing it in before Jamie leaves for work and hope to keep this up. I really enjoy the peaceful, quite morning sounds. The glaze of the morning dew on everything and the quick glimpses of a deer or some little animal scurrying across the road, makes the start of my day wonderful. I have so much energy for the rest of the day it is amazing. I am currently thirty pounds away from my new years resolution goal. The fire that lit under my bum, was the FLS. I am not happy at all the way I look in something so beautiful and hope to in the next couple of months get a better picture to put up of me in it!

No comments: