I am falling back into my picture trap and not writing as much.....one of my resolutions to not do so! But, before I become a mom, I wanted to be a photographer, so I am under the belief that sometimes pictures can speak the words for you.....but I still want to write more! May is by far, the craziest month of the year for us, so many school activities we consider it our second home this month!So, last night was Eve's orchestra concert. Above is Eve and Sarah, I imagine I will be able to put together a growing up collage of the both of them someday! I cannot imagine how fast this is going to go, soon, all too soon, they will not be our little girls anymore! Some might say it has started......but I think Jamie will forever deny it!
Happy 34th Birthday Jamie!
Jamie, another year older yesterday! 34, though I switched the number to 43~for 9 years from now we can look back and laugh and remember when I did that! Ambrosia salad was the birthday "cake". I can actually say I am getting tired of birthday cake....11 times a year and that is just our immediate family! Throw in about 6 more, now wonder I cannot lose this weight!!LOL!!!
Aspen loved the marshmallows in it...solid food here we come!
Bathing cuties! These two are trouble in the tub. But then again, aren't all children this age?
Yummmmm! Ice cream, he loved it!
Leif's bee is the biggest one! Love the job he did!
Leif's blocks, love how cute they look!
Tessa's bug, I love the colors she used! Totally Tessa!
Eve, so proud of her designer side!
Dawson, I have always loved the work he does in art! We thought he had a game that night, but alas, life and people are not perfect and it was not our team. A relief it was, less running around that night.More news in a day or two...yes, I shall reveal the secret I have been so wanting to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment