
I cannot believe it has been a week since Jamie came home. It was great and wonderful to see him. I missed him A LOT! And thank you to my mom, who saved my sanity by being there for me, for it would have been a lot harder than I thought. The next day was colonial days in fourth grade here at Oley. I love helping out at this and I truly hope they never stop offering this experience to the children. It is truly amazing how fascinated they are by the events offered to them. I helped out in quilting and was in awe of the whole lesson and experience, one I hope to eventually learn myself...(one day!) The picture above is Eve and below is a fellow classmate Peter. I was amazed at how well the boys did with this, they really took to it and did it well.


Candle making, Jamie helped at this one and had a blast with the retired teacher who still comes in to help out, for he loves it so as well.

Memorial weekend, hanging out in the shade for it was a bit hot and humid, but we survived.
1 comment:
Oh, the memories. We used to go to a local park for Memorial Day. The lazy day and the smell of nature, I need to remember those times more.
Post a Comment