I love how that sounds...and that is what I have done all ready this morning, enjoyed a brisk walk all by myself. I enjoyed the peace and quite very much for it was a long week and is far from ending yet, memorial day, so a bit of quiet time was just what I needed before a dinner for all tonight.


Belated mothers day to all~sorry for being so late! But around here that day is not that much different of a day for me, for everyday is mothers day around here, oh, and fathers day too!LOL! The joy of our children is enjoyed by us everyday and that is a gift enough for me. Jamie did, however, have a gift but was late in giving it to me{he is not that great at planning ahead, something I have grown accustomed too and love him now for} The necklace came from here, inspiration from here, she is amazing and will inspire you dearly. The necklace has all nine of our children's initials, I love it, so simple and beautiful!

Another great accomplishment I have achieved in the world of knitting is my February Lady Sweater. Done in Madelinetosh, Tosh Worsted Twig. I have fallen head over heals in love with her yarns, all of them. And the colorways, well, I have become obsessed with Fig and Bungalow. I yearn to knit them as soon as they touch my fingers and in due time you shall see a lot more projects knitted up with her yarns.

2 comments:
Lovely sweater. I must order some of her yarns, so pretty!
You look beautiful in that sweater. I love it. I too adore MadlineTosh yarn. I'm doing a shawl right now with the sock yarn. I bet the worsted is yummy! I have to catch up on your blog but wanted to say hi. Great haircut too.
Debbie Rondinelli
Post a Comment