Yes, I am here and still pregnant. I am not too terribly upset, after all, there is mixed emotions about still being pregnant. I tend to look to the positive side of it all, you really have to admit it is the easiest way to take care of a baby, like last night, I did not have a newborn to tend to~NIP{nursing in public}, diaper blowouts, etc~ and the biggest reality, that this is the last time I will be pregnant and carrying a new life. I am so torn about that, I will never want to stop, yet alone admit to it! So, I am relishing in the gift that I still get to hold all to my own and care for. All too soon it shall happen!
Sorry, I do have to rant a second here on stupidity of people, blame it on the hormones I guess:
And yes, people are really stupid when they have to blurt out, "You still did not have that baby?". OMG, it takes all of my willpower to not say, "No, I popped out #10 and a month later I am 9months along with number 11!". And men, where in the world do they get off asking "How are you doing?" {in that sympathetic tone} or "When are you going to have that baby?". OMGOMGOMG! That is all I will write about that, had to get that off my chest, so sorry!
1 comment:
I know how you feel about having mixed feelings about being pregnant for the last time. I felt the same way 15 1/2 years ago when I was pregnant for the 4th and last time. It is a very bittersweet feeling. I daresay you will feel the same way when you are nursing too. Good luck.
Post a Comment