Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sometimes you don't need words, pictures speak for themselves.........







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so precious!! Congratulations to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Stunning! I love new babies. I can't get enough of her she is so pretty. Love seeing her in your belly cast.
Debbie

Angela said...

What a precious baby girl! And all wrapped up in her pink knitted blanket. Beautiful. Good work, Nicole. (On baby and blanket) LOL

Mary said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! CONGRATS!!!

My baby is 3 makes me kinda sad!

Alice said...

Congratulations Nicole and Jamie. Your baby is so beautiful. What a big girl she is. From time to time I look at your blog Nicole. You write so well. You are amazing. I don't know how you do it all. I guess I am probably not the fist person to say you guys need a reality show. You are awesome. Some parents don't do half the things you guys do with just one or two children. Good luck with everything. I am not too far from you Nicole. If you ever need a hand with anything, please call me. My number is 484.300.1944. Congratulations again.