Still here and still pregnant......yesterday was one of the hardest days of my life yet. I was really down, not from still being pregnant, but from being hurt by some people in my life. I do not understand, don't think I ever will and have given up hope in trying to make them understand. I have learned in life to let go of ones that hurt you, even if they are the ones who are to love you the most in life, if they are hurting you, it is ok to let go of them. I do not like the idea of my children seeing me like I was yesterday, they should see a happy mother and I have so much to be happy for and in order to be that, I need to let go of some people in my life.......it is hard, but I feel relief all ready today, almost like a dead part of me that needed to be removed.
Life is too short and should be filled with joy, the joy of a new life coming soon is something that will really pull me out of this, so hopefully soon it shall happen, really soon for I need it too!
I am so grateful for somebody in my life, that someone is my pillar of strength this past year, my husband Jamie. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have him in my life, the father of my children. He pulled it together yesterday and stayed home for me.......he should not have but saw I was in a really bad place and stepped in....I love you Jamie, thank you!
So, hopefully I shall be posting some happy little bundle pictures soon......send some vibes my way, I am really ready right about now for them! And thank you everyone out there in virtual land, I really enjoy your comments and positive thoughts through out this rough time, I am sorry if I have not gotten back to you on them....time has been stolen from me this past year and in the forthcoming year, I hope to make it better and have more of it!
2 comments:
The part where you wrote...I do not like the idea of my children seeing me like I was yesterday, they should see a happy mother, I get that but, it also helps teach your children that it is ok to be upset, or cry, or show any emotions!! They need to know that life isnt always perfect. So be easy on yourself!! You taught your children a huge lesson by letting them know it is ok to feel!!!!
Hope to see baby pics sooooon!
I know it's hard to go through something that hurts you, but it does help our kids to see a good way of resolving heartache and hurt. I think we try to shield them so much that we don't teach them that life won't always be fun and we won't always get along with all. I pray that the joy of the coming baby will fill the void left by the parting of ways with these people. And how could it not. Bundles of joy are so much better than pains in the behind!
Post a Comment