At 7amish I started canning my neighbors tomatoes, they are away for the month and I could not let them rot away, so I canned the start of what I picked yesterday morning! I was finished by 9am~too easy peasy!
And these below need to ripen a bit more and there are more green on the vines ones yet to be picked...hopefully my mom might be able to help if I have given birth!
And my birthday present came a little early this year....can you guess what I got???
Scroll down if you can't...........
Yes, a Kindle for when I am knitting! How awesome is this, I can finally read the "twilight" series!
Oh, and last weekend, my bff dropped off a 1/2peck of peaches, perfect for peach custard pie! Which was gone in, oh, about 2 days!
Yummy, thanks Bobbi!





1 comment:
Oh, happy early birthday! Awesome present!!
Your tomatoe and pie pics are making me hungry...
Post a Comment