Yes, my little girl is one today....you find it hard to believe???? Me, where oh where did THAT year go?
{the above taken this morning, loves sleeping on her daddy!}
She is so sweet, she reminds me so much of Ryder. Mellow, calm, but she does have a squeal, a girly~high pitched squeal that makes you laugh! They say she looks like me, but I don't know, she seems to be changing to look like herself{did I make any sense?}
Chocolate cake tonight, so more pictures later......busy day, nothing unusual here!
{these taken earlier this week}
As promised, pictures from the gathering for Celeste's first birthday!
Homemade chocolate cake, always a hit!










2 comments:
Happy birthday to the girl!! May you enjoy many more with her!
We just celebrated 17 with our oldest daughter Wed. That I cannot believe!!
You are so lovely my dear! I really like your celebration.
Post a Comment