I decided to weigh him the other day, his next check-up is not until........um, I forget as of this moment. Add another to do for Monday, call Doctors to see when I made it! So, he definitely added around 14 pounds to my weight when I got on the scale! 3 Months and he weighs about 14 lbs! Needless to say, he definitely fits this 6 month old lumberjack outfit!
A view I see so often, after all, nursing a 14 pounder takes a lot of mommy to fill his hungry, rumbly, tummy!
Some socks I have since finished in the last week. Hedgerow, though I did it with a true seed stitch~did not notice my mistake until it was too late and liked the looks of them too much to frog it! The yarn is The Plucky Knitter in Pumpkin Latte. The yarn was as dream to knit with and the color is so beautiful, my favorite color way of Sarah's. Have started one of these for Aspen with Plucky yarn as well. He has since outgrown his hat and needs a new one for it looks like winter will be here with us for a while yet. I love winter, but I am really looking forward to spring. I miss walking and am really looking forward to enjoying them this year for I have friend to walk with, actually two, my mom and my new long overdue neighbor. My mom recently lost her job and has taken on the task of once a week being my "mommies helper". Yesterday we went grocery shopping~I could not have done it without her(hence, I have yet to in three months take all of them with me!) and loved every minute of it! Having her here with me during the day really was wonderful! It was a gift sent from above kind of day! I have yet to post a picture of her, and I promise the next post will have a picture of her here! She hates having her picture taken, I do not see why, she is a beautiful and wonderful woman!


1 comment:
Mom's are the best. :)
Your lumberjack is a handsome fellow!
Post a Comment