Thursday, July 28, 2011

Breathe, just breathe!

My life has felt like I have been swimming underwater and I have just risen to the surface and been able to breathe for the first time in weeks.....can you just imagine that, let alone feeling that way? Life feels good now, really good! I am still in disbelief at how blessed we are, that the sheer thought of the day this little one is born, how many tears will be flowing between Jamie and I as we hold this little miracle, survivor of such! Yes, I look forward to that day, knowing it will be so soon......*sigh*! The thought brings tears to my eyes......


So I have been keeping busy, I believe I canned some tomatoes last Wednesday and little Celeste got a hold of one and loved chowing into it. Hard to believe about a year ago I was canning some with her big in my belly, LOL! A year has past so fast, but so filled with life and memories too, that I cherish it all and welcome the years ahead! I did some peaches and nectarines too this past week. Peaches were no fun, nectarines were ok, we will have to see how they taste come winter. Yes, I am praying for a TON of snow...blizzards would be first on my list. And I thought last year was bad, huh, sure whacked me out of that mind frame!


I thank you all for your kind words and wishes, it means ALOT to me and am trying to slowly respond to the emails, face book messages and comments left and even cards sent in the mail...anyone who did such, you touched my heart and filled my eyes with tears of joy, knowing you cared so much and the positive thoughts/prayers for us have been felt and answered. Thank you, thank you so much, <3 from all us here!

1 comment:

Conservative Knit Mom said...

My eyes filled as I was reading your post. I am so wonderfully estatic for you!