Friday, July 22, 2011

Life is amazing....

and I am speaking in the terms of science this time. How one cannot believe that life starts at conception is completely beyond me. And now even more than ever to know that is the truth for me.......my story started last month. All who have been keeping up with me know what I went through, hell, pure hell. I have not blogged about earlier this week for the story has not ended, I was not ready to write about it yet till I had an answer or ending to tell....I had some blood drawn to see where my HCG levels were this past Monday. Last draw right before my miscarriage they were 25,000. On Tuesday I got the phone call that it was at 125,000. We figured I might be pregnant again, a new pregnancy. So Thursday came and another blood draw, 115,000, worrisome. Today we had an ultrasound and the will of life prevailed~we saw a 10 week old new life with a strong heartbeat. I never lost this baby, a twin perhaps{we will never know what happened} but to say that life begins at 12 weeks is so wrong.......just so wrong in my book! I am still shocked, so on cloud nine, I don't ever want to come down. I thought life was great before, but after today, life is amazing, truly absolutely amazing and wonderful!


Baby #11 Due Date of February 17th 2012
{yes, Leif's birthday}

7 comments:

Trista said...

Congrats! That is lovely news,and perhaps serves as a little reminder that we don't always know the greater good or the big picture.

Unknown said...

How wonderful!! Best wishes as you hold this little one safe in your womb. For me, life begins at conception.

T said...

I just sent you a card!! CONGRATS!!! I am so HAPPY for you..My eyes were tearing up reading your post!! The best to you and the family!! Now, prop your feet up and sit back and smile :) You so deserve it!!!!

Tanya

Conservative Knit Mom said...

Omgosh! How wonderfully amazing! I am so excited for you! You have been in my thoughts over the last month-- I mean WOW--10 weeks. That is stunning and just outstanding news. I am so happy for you!Children are a miracle and this new little life just shows you how big a blessing they really are! Praise be to God!

Angela said...

What wonderful news!! Congratulations to you and your family!!

Hiedi said...

So thrilled to read this wonderful news!!! Wishing you an easy pregnancy and delivery!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well..wow 10 weeks.. time flies! Wish you all the best!