Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weeks worth of photos


Celeste after picking blueberries, decides she is ready to do stairs, but not yet walking??!!


Blueberry jam and for dinner there was


blueberry pancakes of course!


A wooly bully found so early...does this mean autumn will come sooner...crossing fingers and toes...oh please oh please!




And on Thursday we did Hershey park. OMG, I think I am still recovering from the tiredness of it all!





 A chocolate funnel cake, topped with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Yes, it was VERY TDF!


Aspen LOVED it, Leif{one in red} HATED it!

There are no pictures of the elders, they were off on their own on roller coasters....I snuck on two of them with them....first time in 10 years I had been on one and still love the wooden ones best!


Full moon later that night....makes sense!


Eve and Tessa dressed up Maeve and curled her hair...she looked like a doll!




And yesterday, sleeping beauties! Today Celeste is 11 months old.......next is a year and where oh where did that go? Does anyone know? I sure don't!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is no way that babe is going to be 1!!!! She can't be. It was only yesterday you had her. If I am feeling the denial, you must be in extreme denial!! We did Islands of Adventure in Florida this past week. I wish they had just a regular roller coaster. But all theirs go upside down. I tried one, and it was too much. Our local place, Holiday World, has three. One is usually voted #1 in the nation.